One (1) New Acasi Model GT-16 Gap Transfer Conveyor. This unit enables a seamless transfer of difficult to handle bottles from conveyor to conveyor. Reject system for fallen bottles. Fully and easily adjustable height and width to transport containers up to 14 inches tall and up to 7 inches wide.
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel bend polished sheet “C” frame.
- All shafts and threaded rods manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
- No change parts needed for a wide range of containers.
- Fully and easily adjustable height to transport containers up to 14 inches tall.
- Fully and easily adjustable width to transport containers up to 7 inches wide.
- The gap transporter can be used on existing or new conveyors.
- Bottle belts width adjustable via spoked handwheels. It has two independent handwheels to adjust transporter belts width. This allows a convenient use of an angle “β” to improve the transportation process.
- Maximum gap distance transportation: 16 inches.
- Bottle belts height adjustable via handles.
- Heavy duty gear drive mechanism, no belts used for power transmission.
- Dual motor belt driven system, each belt will have its own motor and independent speed drives.
- Bottle belt assemblies can be adjusted independently for width and angle to transport various sizes and styles of containers.
- 110/115 Volts, Single phase, 60Hz, 5A.