New ACASI single head chuck bottle capper with vibratory type cap feeder model PC1-VIB
- Machine designed to place plastic or metal caps on a wide range of containers – enclosures.
- Price includes one set of change of parts (star wheel, outer guide, cap delivery and chuck)
.• Acasi magnetic clutch capping head model MJ90 (Magnetic with Jaws), visual torque setting for ease of adjustment, manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
- Pick and place mechanism in stainless steel. Cap is delivered to the chuck, then the chuck comes down holding the cap (This prevents cross-threading)
- Fully adjustable from 7 inch to 14 inch high containers. (Special configurations available on request)
- Maximum bottle diameter with 12 pocket star wheel: 4.25 in
- Maximum bottle diameter with 6 pocket star wheel: 8.00 in
- Center CAM manufactured in special cam rated plastic material.
- Automatic start and stop with presence or absence of containers.
- 12 or 6 pocket center star wheel for container handling (Depends on the size of the container).
- Jamming clutches with electric signal for shutdown on product jamming (This prevents major damage to parts and minimizes possible spills).
- 2 Hp Ac motor with frequency drive speed control
- Stainless steel electric enclosure.
- Heavy duty 304 Stainless steel welded frame.
- Stainless steel enclosure with polycarbonate windows and safety switches.
- All shafts from ¼ to 2.5 inches are manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
- Gear driven transmission machine to avoid timing loss.
- Complete height adjustment with bottle setting guide for quick changeovers.
- Tool-less changeovers for star wheels and most change parts.
Cap chute features:
- All contact parts in stainless steel
- Designed and tested for each cap to avoid jamming.
- Includes cap demand sensor to start and stop the cap feeder.
- Quick change over, since parts are pin guided so no tweaking is required.
Vibratory cap feeder features:
- Aluminum casting with polyurethane liner to minimizes cap marking-scratching
- 24 inch diameter feeding disc - ramp assembly.
- Bad caps rejected mechanically, minimum air usage.
- Cap by demand controlled by photoelectric sensor.
- Bowl tooled for one model cap.
- Adjustable vibration and speed control
- Heavy duty extra heavy base for better vibration transmission.
- Sorter mounted on machine, no need for independent height adjustment.
- Includes filter pressure regulator.
- Flow controls on all air hoses.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 220 Volts, 60Hz, 10 Amps.
- 5 CFM @ 80psi