MAXI-BLEND Lab Blender is a self-contained tumble blender intended for blending of powders in V-shells and bins. As the V-shaped shell rotates, the tumbling action brings about homogeneous mixing of the ingredients. An integral intensifier drive helps to achieve homogeneous mixing of small dose ingredients. Liquid addition is possible through the high speed intensifier bar. PLC electronic controls permit precise control of the blending process and reduce maintenance problems. When the blender stops the shell is automatically in the discharge position. This blender accommodates 0.5qt, 1qt, 2qt, 4qt, 8qt and 16qt interchangeable V- shells. A new patent pending SIFT-N-BLEND attachment, which screens the materials inside the blender itself while blending, is also available. Safety-interlocked guard system protects the operator from the rotating shell. The drive station is available in fixed speed or variable speed.
- Weight Empty: 190 lbs
- Dimensions: 41”L x 19.5”W x 21.5”H
- Blender Shell Volume: 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8, and 16 quarts
- Blender Shell Speed (Fixed Speed Version) 25 rpm (nominal)
- Blender Shell Speed (Variable Speed Version) 3-25 rpm
- Intensifier Bar Speed: 3,450 rpm
- Maximum Charge Density:
- 16 quart intensifier bar model: 125 lbs / cu. ft.
- 4, 8 quart intensifier bar models: 140 lbs / cu. ft.
- 4, 8, 16 quart pin bar models: 200 lbs / cu. ft.
- 2, 4, 8, 16 quart without bar Models: 200 lbs / cu. ft.
- Shell Drive Motor: 0.3 hp, 1 Phase, TEFC
- Intensifier Drive Motor: 0.75 hp, 1 Phase, TEFC
- Electrical: 115 V/230V, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 15/7.5 amps, grounded.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Drive Station Housing : Clear Anodized Aluminum Panels
- Safety Enclosure : Polycarbonate
- V-Shells, Bins and Double Cone Shells : 316 Stainless Steel
- Drive Shaft : 316 Stainless Steel
- Intensifier Bars : 316 Stainless Steel
- Cart : 304 Stainless Steel
|Drive Station (Fixed Speed) with Intensifier
Bar Drive Arrangement
|Optional Variable Speed Drive for the
Intensifier Bar (Required for SIFT-N-BLEND®)
|16 quart (1/2 cu.ft.) V-Shell 316 S/S
|8 quart (1/4 cu.ft.) V-Shell 316 S/S
|4 quart (1/8 cu.ft.) V-Shell 316 S/S
|1 quart (1/32 cu.ft.) V-Shell 316 S/S
|Stainless Steel Cart: Cart, made of
304 SS, 28"W x 40"L x 30"H, with an adjustable height middle shelf, top shelf having a rectangular opening for easy discharge of the blend, the opening being covered by a pivoted lid, with lockable caters and a Faultless Floor Truck Lock.
|IQ/OQ Validation Protocol