One (1) New Lepel CS+350 SS. This is our most advanced self-cooled capsealer with the power to propel sealing at you highest line speeds. It’s completely water-free and fan-free, offering the ultimate in reliability and performance. Whatever your conveyor speed, the CS Plus integrates easily into your line. It is shipped ready to roll up to your conveyor and begin sealing caps from 5mm to 120mm. The easy-to-use controls permit a variety of settings including an “Energy Saver Mode. The benefits of the Lepel CS+350 are fan-free sealing head which eliminates filter changes and downtime, no moving parts and eliminates maintenance and cleaning, unit is water-free and requires no water system or plumbing, quicker setup with no assembly, just uncrate and roll it up to your line.
Lepel CS+350 SS Features
- Advanced, self-contained, convection cooled system: operates in high ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
- Smooth, precise adjustment of sealing head height
- Solid state design with high-efficiency sealing heads
- System integrity monitoring: for power, current, frequency, phase, temperature and communication
- Stainless steel, NEMA 4-approved enclosure and modular components
- Remote capability: allows a second control panel to be located away from the sealing head
- Easy-to-operate, legible microprocessor controls: allow user-defined parameters such as Percent Power and Energy Save
- Motion Sensing System: The Motion Sensing system will detect and respond to various conditions that will adversely affect sealing capabilities. The motion sensing system is contained inside the sealing head to eliminate any additional set up mounting or adjustments. The system is easy to operate and user friendly.
- Auto-Configure — The Motion Sensing System sets itself.
- Stalled Bottle Detection — Monitors containers under the sealing unit and will sound an alarm if bottles are stalled or jammed.
- Line Speed Detection — Bottle speed is increased or decreased more than users’specified %.
- Alignment Monitoring — To detect bottles that are not centered under the sealing head center.
- Conveyor speed monitoring.
- Alarm Filter — Allows operator to set the sensitivity.
- Energy Saving Mode when no bottles are detected under coil
- Input:230±10% V AC, 10 Amps, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase, (optional 3 phase)
- Max Line , Speed :350 feet/minute
- Cap Size :5 to 120mm
- Weight :200 lbs.
- Crated Weight : 250 lbs.
- Height : Max 80″
- Height under, Sealing Head : Min 40″, Max 60″
- Footprint : 30″ x 32″
- Interface panel: Permits use of accessories such as remote control panel with five remote inputs and three relay outputs
- Light tower:Alerts operators of status, with three color indicators (green, yellow, and red) and audible alarm
- Remote control panel: Water-tight push button enclosure with pre-wired 20-foot cord. Illuminated START and STOP controls.
- E-Stop: Emergency stop button
- Cap Inspector: Detects all typical fault conditions during the sealing process.
- No foil in Cap
- Missing Cap
- Cocked Cap
- Bottle Misalignment
- Bottle Down
- Idle State-No Bottles
Add $300.00 For A 3 Phase System